Hi and welcome to Microsoft Dynamics Certified!
This is where you will find the exam preparation material you need to pass 6 exams on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement certification track (previously called Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
You fill find in each course a complete study guide, a step-by-step guide where I show you the exact tactics I used to pass on the first attempt (12 times and counting) and two full-length practice tests with questions that will test you on every topic you will encounter in the exam.
Why this course more than others? Here are a few reasons.
1. I am the only Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification instructor online to have a policy of offering a course only if I passed the corresponding examination myself. You can verify this by using the transcript ID 1219212 and the access code msdynamics at the following website: https://mcp.microsoft.com/Anonymous//Transcript/Va...
2. As per student feedback, my practice questions are as difficult or more difficult than what you will have in the real examination. My students will arrive over-prepared and obtain scores way above the passing mark (including one of my students who obtained a very impressing 850 on the very difficult MB2-716, the Customization and Configuration examination).
3. You can be assured that there is not a single brain dump question. Not only I am philosophically opposed to brain dumps, I am actively trying to eradicate them through my work as a Microsoft Dynamics Community Moderator and promote legal study resources to the community (including this course). This work has lead to Microsoft awarding me the Community Spotlight award in June 2018.
4. I condense the material and make sure that you only see the material that is relevant to the exam as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
5. My students work at some of the most prestigious Microsoft Partners, including Avanade, KPMG, CGI and Encore Business Solutions.
I am currently working on the new examinations for the MB-2XX series, which is the new Microsoft Dynamics 365/Power Platform examinations. As of May 9 2020, 6 out of 9 preparation courses (MB-901, MB-200, MB-210, MB-220, MB-230 and MB-240) are already out.
If you don't know where to start, you should start with MB-200 (Dynamics 365 Core) if you already passed a Microsoft examination and know you want to specialize in Customer Engagement. If you never passed a Microsoft examination or you do not know if you want to specialize in Customer Engagement or Finance & Operations.